Wednesday, February 29, 2012

As American as..

Mom (who and what I do), Baseball (reflects my kids and family life), and Apple Pie (my passion for cooking). This is me. This is who I am, for now...


I remember being little and having people asking what I wanted to be when I grew up. My answers varied from Teacher because I always wanted to write on the chalk board to Lawyer because I love to talk to Accountant because I love numbers? But what I have found is true happiness in reinventing who and what I am as I continue to grow. 


I'm excited to share these different aspects of my life with you via this blog. I have friends and family always asking or wondering what I'm doing, making, or cooking this week and thought this would be a fun way to go about getting it out there. I welcome your thoughts and questions and will do my best to keep up. 

1 comment:

  1. Amberlee...I love it! I had a blog once...I'm kind of a slacker, but I'm excited to read yours. One piece of advice make your dinners with me in mind...meaning only dirtying ONE, maybe TWO dishes. OH yeah, and tortillas at every meal!

    ReplyDelete